Tuesday, July 24, 2012

First Blog Post

As time goes on, I might have to get more clever with my titles...but since this is the only blog post, where I can "officially" use that title, I'm going to stick with it. 


After years of thinking about writing a blog, I'm actually doing it!  and it's daunting already, as questions swirl around in my brain:  who will read my blog?  what will I write about?  how can I manage to fill a page?  In fact, this page is already looking awfully blank and white, and for those of you who really know me (and I mean, really know me), know I suffer terribly from writer's block.  So I'm hoping that a fantastic by-product of writing a blog, might be getting rid of the writer's block?


At any rate, it probably doesn't matter who the audience is, or what the content is.  I just hope that you enjoy the little glimpse into what's going on in my life.  


So the title.... A dear friend once told me that the surface interval is for recharging and getting ready for the next dive.  

I quite like that thought, and think it says it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment